Lakeland Veterinary Hospital92 St. Croix Trail SouthLakeland, MN 55043
||WE PROVIDE SERVICES FOR CATS AND DOGS
PREVENTATIVE AND MEDICAL CARE
- Examinations for routine check-ups, injuries, sudden and chronic illnesses.
- Cat Friendly Practice Certified by the American Association for Feline Practitioners for low stress cat appointments.
- Vaccinations tailored to your pets’ needs
- Puppy and kitten care
- Aging care
- Home Again Microchipping
- Allergy testing with immunotherapy treatment available
- Nutrition and feeding guidance
- Behavioral guidance
- Parasite prevention medication and planning
- Full in-clinic pharmacy including prescription diets
- Online pharmacy with compounded medications available
- Follow-up care and monitoring for chronic illness
- In house laboratory including complete blood count (CBC), blood chemistry, urinalysis, stool parasite screening, microbiology
- Heartworm and tick disease exposure screening
- External lab services through IDEXX laboratories.
- Examination with board certified surgeon available on-site through Direct Veterinary Surgery
- General surgeries
- Board certified surgeon available on-site through Direct Veterinary Surgery
- General anesthesia with extensive monitoring for greatest safety
- Sedation and local anesthesia
- Ultrasound (on-site)
- Blood pressure
- Digital radiology with access to boarded radiologist for consult
- EKG with access to boarded cardiologist for consult
BOARDING- For clients only
- Dogs are walked on our wooded trail three times daily.
- Cats have bedding and privacy provided
Please Ask if You Would Like a Tour of Our Facility